Each workshop is custom-designed to fit the needs of the group. Content, length and number of sessions, balance of theory and practicality, size of group – all are determined in joint consultation with the client.
Typical groups that have benefitted from learning workshops include:
- leadership teams in organizations (from 2 to 200 people)
- staffs of organizations or schools in transition, conflict, or that just want to keep growing
- new supervisors, managers, or directors
- leaders whose scope of responsibility has shifted
- people (office managers, social workers, health care providers, public servants, parents) whose roles put them in contact with others under sometimes challenging circumstances
- individuals who
- are in personal or professional transition
- have goals they are having difficulty achieving
- want to communicate better with others
- are looking for ways to integrate head, heart, body and spirit in their work and home life
Contact me if a learning breakthrough in these areas could help you, your team or organization.