The Leadership Circle Profile reveals to leaders and managers what they are doing, why they are doing it, and what actions they can take to lift their leadership to a higher level.
By comparing self-assessment with feedback from bosses, peers, direct reports, and others, leaders working with their coach identify blind spots, limiting beliefs, and map next steps to developing needed leadership competencies for leaders, managers, and teams. Highly rated as valid, reliable, and correlated to leadership effectiveness, with a normative database of over 100,000. Manager and leader editions available.
The Leadership Culture Survey is a team instrument that reveals valuable data about how people view their current leadership culture, how this compares to the optimal culture they desire, and how your leadership culture compares to that of other organizations. By finding the gap between current culture and desired culture, it instantly reveals key opportunities for leadership development.
Based on significant on-going study of leadership literature and seminal ideas from
- Creative and Reactive Orientations (Fritz, Senge and Kiefer)
- Authenticity (Block)
- Cognitive Psychology (Burns, Ellis)
- Emotional Intelligence (Goleman)
- Character Structure (Horney)
- Enneagram (Sufi tradition)
- Adult Stages of Development (Kohlberg, Kegan, Cook-Greuter, Wilber, Hall, Beck, Covey, Fowler), and more…